Avnet Virtex II Pro Dvpt board : linux drivers ??

Hi, Please could you tell me if there's a linux driver of the Virtex II Pro development board from Avnet (Silica) ? I would like to know if there's an equivalent to the PCIUtility for Linux. Indeed, I would like to have my workstation with linux and work with the board directly through the pci bus. What could I do ? Thanks for your help Stephane

Reply to
Mancini Stephane

Stephane, Sorry I can't help you with your problem. I don't have the Avent VirtexII pro board yet, but I am thinking of getting it. I would really like to talk with you to make sure the board is a good board. The PCI card will be put into a windows PC, which might be different than you are doing.

Anyway, if you can help that would be great.

AJ

Reply to
AJ