Avnet Virtex 2 Pro Dev. Kit

Is using the JTAG cable the only way to program the Spartan II on the Avnet Virtex 2 Pro Dev. Kit? I looked into the possibility of using the System ACE or the PCI bus to load the program. From what I gathered, we can only program the V2P from System ACE and for the PCI to work, we need to load the bridge program on the Spartan.

Anybody using these boards, please respond.

Thanks, Sirish Kondi

Reply to
Sirish Kondi