Avnet V4 - XC4VLX25

Could somebody help me about this board? My company bought this Evaluation Kit and in User Guide in user information wrote "Configuration data can come from the following sources: the on-board configuration PROM, an external download cable or the on-board USB controller". But I did not find anything more about configuration possibility by on-board USB controller in documentation. I ack Avnet Tech Support and send them my ack, but they don't answer my letter yet. Thats why i decided to ack here :) Could somebody say me : may I configurate XC4VLX25-FF668 via USB or not? If i can do it, which software shall i use ?

Reply to
des00

I have the same board and no USB software

guess its wishfull thinking, oh we will implement this by the time board is ready. but they never did it. so there is no usb download as far as I know.

bug them more, they should actually provide the utility if it was 'advertized'

antti

"des00" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Antti Lukats