Available under the terms of the SignOnce IP License

Hallo, I would buy a ip core. What does it means: "Available under the terms of the SignOnce IP License" ???

Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco

Marco,

sorry, could not resist... i think it means something like "no 30 days returning policy" :)

Reply to
Vladislav Muravin

Another one would be: "PayAgain and again and again"

Roel

Reply to
Roel

Google is your friend, why didn't you ask google?

Here is a link that explains "SignOnce IP License":

Philip Philip Freidin Fliptronics

Reply to
Philip Freidin

Philip,

Thanks for replying to this one. We seem to have some disgruntled users out there who are in a "let's bash Xilinx today" mood.

Not very useful to the newsgroup, and not productive at all.

Nice to have folks like you come to our defense.

Austin

Reply to
Austin Lesea

Before opening the thread I read the link you told, but because of my little english acquaintance, I didn't apperar too much clear.

I understood in what way to join the consortium, but I didn't understand the condition to buy ip cores.

Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco

Marco,