Available: Detailed RISC CPU IP Core Design Documentation

Hello,

I have put up an article on our web site that describes a RISC CPU IP Core that was created for one of our clients:

The RISC IP Core is instruction-compatible with the Microchip PIC10F200-series of microcontrollers. Full design documentation is available as well as full Verilog source code (including a full set of test benches). I have included you VHDL people in this post since the design is a generic Controller-Datapath design that easily can be ported to VHDL.

Thanks, /John.

John Gulbrandsen, Summit Soft Consulting

Professional Windows Systems Programming

26895 Aliso Creek Rd. Suite B504

Aliso Viejo, CA 92656-5301

Phone (877) 839-2543

Fax (877) 349-1818

John.Gulbrandsen (a t) SummitSoftConsulting (d o t ) com

John Gulbrandsen