Automotive Electronic Control

Hi, I'm looking for a control unit (plc, control card, control module) for construction equipment (excavator). It should contain digital and analog inputs and digital outputs. Any body have experience or know brand (like as axiomatic) about this subject? Thanks all

Reply to
icegray

If the rest of the group can excuse the advert, is this any use?

It's not FPGA based, so may be off-topic :-)

Cheers, Martin

--
martin.j.thompson@trw.com
http://www.conekt.net/electronics.html

Cool. I was trying to work out how to tell the OP that the FPGA part would be absolutely the least of his worries; anyone who goes into the automotive (or industrial, or medical) electronics business thinking that the logic is the hard part will be in for some very nasty surprises :-)

Is there a comp.arch.automotive newsgroup where you can see posts like this?

hi group, i trid to use conkt flexible ecu to mak activ suspensn control for my 2000HP monster truk project but am having not succes. pls help. first I conekted alternator to canbus but then smoak cam out of ecu so I discntcd it. then it work loose so I dril 1/2"hole thru ecu for fixing blot and now it is not working. pls explain how i cn implement kalman filter for suspensn opmization using this method.

--
Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how

jonathan.bromley@MYCOMPANY.com
http://www.MYCOMPANY.com

Jonathan Bromley

Looks like you're in the USA, but if you were in Western Europe then these folk might be able to help:

(I'm not connected with them, but have been loosely associated with them in the distant past.)

See also Martin Thompson's post.

--
Jonathan Bromley, Consultant

DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how

jonathan.bromley@MYCOMPANY.com
http://www.MYCOMPANY.com

Jonathan Bromley

Stop it - now I have tea on my keyboard :-)

Cheers, Martin