Automated Macro Grid to RPM Grid?

All,

Does anyone know of an automated way to convert an RPM with macro grid RLOCs to one using RPM grid RLOCs? As far as I can tell, the only way to convert right now is to manually replace the RLOCs in the Floorplanner-generated UCF with the RPM values found with FPGA Editor. My RPM is about 1K LUTS, so this approach is not feasible. Can FPGA Editor create a file that I can then parse with a Perl script?

John

Reply to
John M