Aurora v2.5 for V4FX - No "channel_up" in post-routed simulation during 200 us

Hi!

I built aurora core 2.5 (32 bit, 1 lane, stream) for v4fx60. Behaviorial simulation of ref desing is ok. But when I create&implement ISE8.2iSP3IP2 project with sample_aurora.ucf supplied with core I have problem with post-route simulation this core - channel_up signal is still low after enough (IMHO) time. Have anyone successful experience with post-routed sim or/and hardware test of aurora cores (v.2.4/2.5)?

Thanks.

Reply to
kilgor

Good mornign, All

Post-PAR simulation need to set SIMULATION_P generic to 1. But this is not single problem in this project....

I still looking for any mension about using aurora core on V4FX.... Thanks

Reply to
kilgor

Thanks to All, it works quite well at 3.125G/duplex lane on -10 speed grade V4FX.

Good Luck & nice weekend, ;)

Reply to
kilgor