Aurora simplex channel problems

I was wondering if anyone have experience running Aurora v2.4 on CES2 V4FX silicon? I am trying to debug a simplex channel between FX20 CES2 and FX60 CES4. The former uses Aurora v2.4 and the latter Aurora v2.5 (v2.5 doesn't support earlier silicon)... So far it doesn't work and I am not sure where to look... Part of the problem is that I couldn't successfully simulate simplex mode with Aurora v2.4, although it did work with v2.5. I haven't tried mixed core simulation (as I have in actual hardware), but I doubt it can work if v2.4 can't work (in simulation) by itself...

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM