Aurora IP 8B10B problem with TVALID

I am getting unexpected SOF(AXI_OP_TVALID) signal down as shown in the figure (find the fig in attachments). I have taken example design as a reference. In the dsign, I fixed frame size (X"07"). But in Rx, SOF is getting down near EOF( as in fig).I want to receive complete frame data beat.In the waveform,SOF means VALID, EOF means TLAST.I am trying to get complete data from SOF to EOF as TX side.Can anybody give solution for the problem?

Deatails Aurora IP 8B10B ,v8.3,Xilinx ISE 14.7

For image

Regards, Raju

ponnagantiraju