aurora framing

All

Does anyone know whether with aurora framing mode you HAVE to assert end_of_frame ever (I can see why you might want it but I don't). It seems that the only point from the aurora cores perspective is that the data_remainder flags are active.

regards

Katherine

Reply to
katherine

Hi Katherine,

You don't have to assert EOF_N if you don't want to: infinite frames are ok (that's actually how the streaming core works). As you stated, the REM signal will always be ignored if you don't assert EOF_N.

Reply to
Nanditha