Aurora and Chipscope

Hi, I am using aurora software to create a core to move data from the pc to xupv2p board to another xupv2p board and I am using Chipscope to monitor the signal. When I launch chipscope inserter and go to connect the signal names I can't figure out what names to use, there are so many of them, ie I don't know what most of them mean. Also, the aurora core creates a folder (examples) with three files (aurora_sample.vhd, frame_check.vhd and frame_gen.vhd), I assume frame generator is supposed to generate some data to be transferred between the two boards but I can't see it in chipscope. I used a pre-designed project and it showed me the data (tx_d_i_2 and rx_d_i_1), but when I use my design I do'nt see any data except when I open the pre-designed file (aurora_link_cs.cpj) into my design then I can see data. Can anybody tell me what to do here? I appreciate all help

Nathan

Reply to
nana