Atmel release Metal Programmable Cell Fabric uC ARM9

Atmel have done mask-metal flows for many years, this seems a simple/logical coupling with their exisiting CPU+Peripheral devices.

NRE costs start at $150K, which I think is not bad compared with the other 'specific flow' FPGA NREs.

Anyone seen the NRE figures for the ST Spear series ?

AT91CAP9-DK sounds interesting, no mention of whose FPGA is used for the development pathway ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Jim Granville schrieb:

I think the spear NRE is less then 150K but dont recall so exactly

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Jim Granville schrieb:

I think the spear NRE is less then 150K but dont recall so exactly

Antti

Reply to
Antti

A manual search finds this - the 200 page Development Kit user manual

FPGA Emulation/development device is : (Altera Stratix-II EP2S90F1020C5)

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Does anybody know if this is a 90nm device from their AT72K process? It would seem so from the device's Vdd (1.08v core).

- a

--
PGP/GPG: 5C9F F366 C9CF 2145 E770  B1B8 EFB1 462D A146 C380
Reply to