ARM C/C++ compiler independent of OS

i want to use some ARM C/C++ compiler which is independent of the operating system. What i am looking for is plain translation of my C/C++ benchmarking code into plain ARM assebly and then into binaries... if i use the ADS C/C++ compiler it generates some software interrupts which kinda throws everything off track... Did any one have the same problem before...? or shoudl i get started with writing my own ARM compiler (but would take ages (: ) Thanks Kartik

Reply to
Kartik Krishnan

you can do what you want to do with ADS, but if you use something semihosting to do printf's and such I think it will use SWIs

You may also have to provide the startup assembly file that does stack setup and memory init, yourself

-Lasse

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen