Archiving QuartusII project

Hi,

I have the following problem:

When I archive my project on disk H there are user libraries defined for the project which are also on H.

When I run the .qar-file everything is ok (I have copied the archived project to disk E). But how can I manage that the user libraries are not linked to H anymore? I mean if I want to safe a running system and make some tests on the design on H or on the user libraries on H then I would not have the original design anymore.

That is how can I freeze everything of the original design?

I would appreciate your help.

Rgds

Reply to
ALuPin