API on Virtex 4 FPGA or the email of Delon Levi wanted

Hi all, I'm making research on Hardware Evolution and has bought a Development Board named DS-BD-V4LX25LC REVISION 2(VIRTEX-4 LC inside) of Memec Design. I learned that Delon Levi developed the API on Virtex

4 FPGA, and i need it urgently on the academic research(i declare that it would be use on academic research only). Would you please tell me where can I get a copy of the API or tell me the email address of Delon Levi? Eager for your help, thank you
Reply to
boxi.yang

Heve you tried Delon (dot) Levi (at) xilinx (dot) com ?

J.

Reply to
Jacek Wawrzaszek

Jacek Wawrzaszek =E5=86=99=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Thank you for your reply.Yes I did try but did not get reply

Reply to
boxi.yang