Anyone with Insight DS-V2LC Board Rev. 2 datasheet?

Hello everybody:

I was given this board but I can not find the datasheet of it. It has a Virtex II device (XC2V1000FG256) on it. Next to Insight Xilinx logo there printed Virtex-II LC Board Revision 2 May/2001 JBE/JBE.

Anybody has this datasheet and can drop me an email at kelvin_xq@yah(remove_this)oo.com?

Thanks in advance

Reply to
Frank

Anyone? Thank you.

Reply to
Frank

just login to memec RDC and download the docs you need !

Reply to
Antti

Thank you Antti but I don't have password for that. We dug up this board from among piles of used hardwares in the storage, everything is gone except the board itself.

Can you do me a favor to login and dl the doc?

Reply to
Frank

you dont need password but the board #serial number, but I think it is printed on piece of paper and not on the board, so you are possible out of luck, I have downloaded with robot all the content of memec RDC so the pdf you are looking is also there, if you email me in private I can send it to you

antti

Reply to
Antti

That would very kind of you. I have sent an email to snipped-for-privacy@xilant.com, hope to hear from you soon.