Anybody have any experience with Altera Stratix 840 Mbps LVDS?

Does anybody have any experience using many channels of 840 Mbps LVDS data using the Altera Stratix FPGA family? Any pitfalls to avoid or advice?

Nate

Reply to
Nate Goldshlag

Hi Nate,

Haven't done it personally, but I know we've got many customers doing it. I'd recommend reading "Using High-Speed Differential I/O Interfaces in Stratix Devices". That's a good starting point.

If you require further assistance after reading this resource, I would suggest contacting your Altera rep or opening an issue with mysupport.altera.com.

Regards,

Paul Leventis Altera Corp.

Reply to
Paul Leventis