Any Virtex 4 development/prototyping boards out there???

Hi,

I am looking for a Virtex 4 based FPGA development board with ideally a PCI Express interface and at least a FX-100 Virtex 4. If anybody knows of any vendors who have this or are working on this, please let me know.

Thanks,

Sam.

Reply to
asoc35

There are no V4 FX with MGTs shipping yet, hence there are no boards available yet.

Antti

PS There will be an s3+PX1011A (PCIe PHY) evalkit available from Avnet soon, but that uses external PHY

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Broaddown4 on the way but it is very early in the development I would not like to give a timescale as yet for production boards. Contact me offline on our support or sales emails, available on our website, if your application can wait a while or if one of our other solutions might fill your gap.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Broaddown2. The Ultimate Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair

Try to contact

They will have a new product based on Virtex4 (> FX40) Their boards cost a bit but are very good products

Regards Uxe

snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com wrote:

Reply to
uxello

See

for currently available V4 boards.

We are also working on the ML405 (4VFX20) and the ML410/411 (4VFX60/100 with PCIe). Please contact your local FAE/sales person for more information on these boards.

- Peter

snipped-for-privacy@dsl.pipex.com wrote:

Reply to
Peter Ryser