Any suggestion for an IP project

Hi all, I want to have a suggestions about some interesting projects to handle in an ML310 board with a Virtex2Pr. I have a very good nowledge of VHDL, C, and digital signal processing. I want to play arroud this board but i don't have any idea about and build some IP. Ultimetly i want to evolve to a Hardware freelancer developper. Thanks for ur suggestions

Reply to
Ouadid

Well there are some things you need to figure out yourself, others cant know what you want todo. If you want to play with ML310, then do so! Just grab some IP cores and try them out! There is plenty of stuff around. But you must do something yourself. As of being freelancing hardware developer, you would need a real long real life experience before, and even so its not an easy life.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats