Any Scope/LogicAnalyzer that can decode 8b/10b signals in the Rocket IO?

Does anyone have any good Scope/LogicAnalyzer module/addon solutions that decode the physical 8b/10b signals on the Rocket IO interfaces? I perfer to see the output as hex values + some timing info. I work on the software side of the system.

It will be very nice if it can help debug the

1g/10g Rocket IO implementations, auto-negotiation, traffic lockup issues, etc.

Thanks in advance.

-Tony

Reply to
tony.p.lee

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

its fairly simple to add customized modules to Chipscope to generate addition trigger signal's etc.. the output can be displayed in what ever values you want, hex

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats