Any recommendation for proto PCB

Hi everybody,

Currently I use

for my standard PCB prototypes. They are cheap and rather good but they have probably too much work these days and I had unexpected delays on several boards. So I'm looking for competitive alternatives. Any PCB shops recommendations for 6 layers boards prototypes in a few days? Any feedback on Sunstone for instance? (The full featured service as their quick turn service has "no electrical test" which seems rather scary for 6 layers with BGAs)

Thanks

Marc

Reply to
Marc Battyani