Any help about this demo board

Hi all, I wonder if some one had already worked or bought this demo board Xilinx Demonstration Board with XC3020A and XC4003A and XChecker cable. I want to use some sheap one to test some design at home, so what do you think about this board and is there any documentation, help or some project that targeted this feature in the net??? Thanks for ur help

Reply to
ouadid

Somebody asked about this same setup a few weeks ago. Try google-groups.

Both of those chips are very old. You will have trouble finding software that supports them.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Hal Murray