Any chance to buy Cyclone?

Hello,

Could anybody suggest, where to buy Cyclone devices by Altera in Europe for normal price? (for ex., EP1C3T144Cx) I need just 1-2 pieces for testing.. Tryed at Arrow: $50 handling fee they added for international orders (plus $50 for delivering, so $125 for a peace-?....).

No any branch of Altera distributors or resellers in my country...:(

Any Online catalogs, which has it (like Farnell, RS-Components, Elfa, Digikey) ?

/Vakaras/

Reply to
Vakaras

I got mine from EBV

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Thanks for this source. But unfortunately, EBV is not in my country (Lithuania) too.. :(

/Vakaras/

Reply to
Vakaras

But wont they ship to you from Finland or Moscow?

Petter

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?