Any advice on Steve Kilts' "Advanced FPGA Design: Architecture, Implementation, and Optimization" ?

Greetings,

Have any of you read Steve Kilts' book "Advanced FPGA Design: Architecture, Implementation, and Optimization"? If so, I'm interested in your opinion. I consider myself an intermediate level logic designer, and am looking for books that will help me to understand the finer points of reliably getting a synthesizable design that works under behavioral simulation to one that works in an FPGA. I have not been very impressed with some of the FPGA books out there. If people think that this book is worth the money, please let us all know.

Thanks and regards, James.

Reply to
James Peters