Another EDK Sim question...

Sorry about multiple posts, but I am just trying to migrate a project that was once working in sim over to 9.1 tools. I got all libraries compiled, EDK sim files generated, etc. By the way, the testfixture example file in 9.1 is pretty handy. Anyways, I am looking at primary signals in sim and it's not working as expected. The clocks and resets are all OK. Even one of my hardware IP cores is working as expected. However, the program counter signal 'pc_exe' starts at 0 and just increments continuously every microblaze clock. It is like the processor isn't simulating correctly.

I haven't dug too deeply into this. I am just not sure if the problem I am seeing is in software or hardware. The SW compiles fine. I am leaning towards hardware but I am not sure what exactly would cause microblaze to just start and never really work correctly.

Thanks for any help!

Motty

Reply to
motty