ANN: Tyd-IP Code Generator ....VHDL for DSP

Hi,

Tyder has just released Tyd-IP Code Generator. This software produces synthesisable VHDL for digital filters, FFTs and Inverse FFTs. This software builds upon the success of the ONEoverT Digital Filter Designer package. No longer are you required to use 'black box' IP solutions, these applications produce synthesizable, fully commented, easily readable VHDL 93 for use in your designs. The code can then be added to your IP code library for future use.

For further information, software demo downloads, and design case studies, visit our website at :

Alan McKitterick Tyder Ltd

Reply to
Michael Gallen

Hi,

Tyder has just released Tyd-IP Code Generator. This software produces synthesisable VHDL for digital filters, FFTs and Inverse FFTs. This software builds upon the success of the ONEoverT Digital Filter Designer package. No longer are you required to use 'black box' IP solutions, these applications produce synthesizable, fully commented, easily readable VHDL 93 for use in your designs. The code can then be added to your IP code library for future use.

For further information, software demo downloads, and design case studies, visit our website at :

Michael Gallen Tyder Ltd

Reply to
Michael Gallen