[ANN] MicroBlaze uClinux FPGA module (with microwindows) at Embedded

this week Embedded in Nurnberg, Halle 12, Standnummer: 12-338 (TQC):

FPGA module with MicroBlaze uClinux on display, not much to see but it has some MicroWindows demos loaded

Antti PS I will be around that stand, hm 1500 on tuesday if someone wants to say hello

Reply to
Antti

What a pitty. I will be there wednesday...

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Uwe Bonnes

I *might* be around on wednesday too, so just drop by at the same time, if I am there Im there

Antti

Reply to
Antti