[ANN] Availability for remote task/assignment work

Dear all,

I hope you are doing well!

I would like to let you know that I'm actively seeking for collaboration opportunities, such as permanent work, contract work or (remote or on-site) project/task assignments regarding:

- custom EDA (Electronic Design Automation) tool development

- VHDL and/or Verilog HDL IP development

- compiler (frontend, analyses/optimizations, backend) development

- FPGA-based system prototype development

For indicative reasons, I disclose my rates as an independent collaborator:

- Hourly rate (remotely): 29 EUR

- Hourly rate (on-site): 49 EUR

- Daily rate (remotely): 129 EUR

- Daily rate (on-site; Greece): 199 EUR

- Full day on-site consultancy fee (abroad; accomodation and travel expenses not included): 295 EUR

Of course, flat fees per specific assignment basis are also possible and can be negotiated.

In case you have anything in mind I would be interested to know.

Best regards Nikolaos Kavvadias

Independent Research Scientist / CEO Ajax Compilers Lamia, Greece

Reply to
Nikolaos Kavvadias