Analyzing the design with ChipScope Pro

Hi all,

It's the first time that I am using ChipScope Pro to analyze my design.

My design is based in MicroBlaze so I want to analyze the OPB Bus.

I have created a ICON core with a single Control Port and another IBA/OPB core with 1 master and 5 slaves.

I have instantiated it through ISE and compiled the design. Then I execute the ChipScope Analyzer and the problem comes here: it generates a warning telling that he can't find any cores in any of devices in the JTAG chain.

Any help would be welcome.

Thanks in advance,

Arkaitz.

Reply to