Amphion IP MPEG2 Video DecoderCores

Has anybody ever used the Amphion CS6651 Cores targeted for either Xilinx or Altera FPGAs?

I am currently using the Video core on an Altera Stratix FPGA and I am having trouble getting the core to function. I have set the clock rate to 27mhz, along with the external frame store as well. I am using the core as a free running decoder, only setting up the 1us clock divisor register to 32'd0000001B (decimal 27 for the 27mhz clock source).

Reply to
amitpatel130