Amontec problems...

Just a small warning to anyone who may be considering making a purchase from Amontec (they seem to use these lists as free advertising to promote their Chameleon POD JTAG interface unit).

DON'T RISK IT !!

I ordered a POD in August 2003. Although the unit itself arrived in reasonable time, it did not come with an invoice (which is a big problem for me as I need to claim back the cost as a work expense !).

Even worse, the total changed to my credit card was 33 euros more than I had been quoted by the Amontec online store.

Although I have sent numerous emails to snipped-for-privacy@amontec.com / snipped-for-privacy@amontec.com over the past months and used the online 'contact form' on the Amontec website _all_ my requests for an invoice have so far been completely ignored (and there is no telephone number anywhere on the Amontec website).

Come on guys... all I want is a !*$%ing invoice !! (and maybe an explanation of where the extra 33 euros I was charged mysteriously came from...) It surely can't be that hard ??

(I'm sorry for such an off topic post - but hopefully it might prevent others from suffering the same problems I have had).

Reply to
Andre

Have you tried his ISP:

Domain name: bisolution.ch

Holder of domain name: Business & Internet Solution Philippe Pharisa Ch de Clos-Regots 30 CH-1630 Bulle Switzerland snipped-for-privacy@pharisa.ch

Technical contact: Business & Internet Solution Philippe Pharisa Ch de Clos-Regots 30 CH-1630 Bulle Switzerland snipped-for-privacy@pharisa.ch

Name servers: dns1.bisolution.ch [82.146.192.163] dns2.bisolution.ch [82.146.192.162]

Tauno Voipio tauno voipio @ iki fi

Reply to
Tauno Voipio

Hi Andre, Hi Tauno,