Amirix AP120, U-Boot and uartlite

Hi,

since the license of the "original" uart-port is expired, I'm trying to use the uartlite ip core with u-boot and it won't work.

First of all the board boots PPCBoot Lite fine so I can load the compiled u-boot.bin via loadb into the memory (adress 08000000). Finally I try to boot U-boot with go 08000100 and it won't work and the board hangs.

How I compiled u-boot: make AP1000_config make all

it works with the "original" uart ip core uart16550 but not with uartlite.

Can anybody give me a hint how to "patch" u-boot?

Greetings Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Mitskowski