Altera's EPCS programming algorithm

Hello,

I have reviewed Altera's SRUNNER C program and related whitepapper, but it's not easy to undersatnd. What would really help me is a Flash-memory style data sheet that explains all the waveforms, timing, and commands. I am wondering, does anybody has anything like that on EPCS?

Reply to
Naveed

"Naveed" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Yes, I've written an EPCS1 Programmer. Whast Do you want to know ?

Reply to
Gerd B.

Thanks for replying! Did you get help from SRUNNER, or some other material?

What I need to know is:

  1. Erase command, and how do you detect, if chip has been ersaed
  2. Write command(s). and how do you detect, if it has been written
  3. Read mode command

Can I get the source code, if it's written better than SRUNNER? I would appreciate any help here. Thanks again

Reply to
Naveed

"Naveed" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

No Problem. I'll send you the source code an the documentation via eMail. Gerd

Reply to
Gerd B.

Sorry about my laziness. Altera has very nicely written data sheet for EPCS devices on their web page. That's the one I was looking for. I thought SRUNNER is the only support they have for programming EPCS devices

Reply to
Naveed