Altera Programming Cables and EPCS16/64

Hi,

I am trying to decide which Altera programming cable to purchase.

Can anyone tell me how long it takes them to program an Altera EPCS16 and/or EPCS64 using the USB Blaster and/or ByteBlaster II? So I can do an apples-to-apples comparison: approximately how big is the configuration file and what's the processor speed of your host computer?

Thanks!

Reply to
CloneNumber66