Altera mysupport

Hello...

Can somebody tell me what people work behind Altera's mysupport?

Trying now since a month to explain them to change my contact details... without success...now just no feedback anymore since 2 weeks!!!

Next problem coming in the form of a motherboard upgrade with built-in LAN...probably takes half a year to switch Quartus/NIOS license...

rick

Reply to
jedi

Hi rick,

the e-mail mysupport snipped-for-privacy@altera.com (from your discussion about this in the past) has worked out fine for me. They have even changed the incorrect e-mail-address on their web-page, now.

But for your orignal question: My bet is that they are located in India... (not sure if I should place a smiley here).

Regarding the LAN I would contact a your FAE, this should be much easier then via their web-page.

Regards,

Thomas

"jedi" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:YAXNe.103$ snipped-for-privacy@read3.inet.fi...

Reply to