Altera MAX10 image capture application

We are interested in finding someone to help develop an FPGA image capture
application. We are using Altera's MAX10 FPGA and Arrow's BeMicro MAX10 dev
elopment board. The image sensor is the MT9V034. It will transfer captured
images to a Raspberry Pi over a SPI interface.

Re: Altera MAX10 image capture application
Steve Gulick:
capture application. We are using Altera's MAX10 FPGA and Arrow's
BeMicro MAX10 development board. The image sensor is the MT9V034. It
will transfer captured images to a Raspberry Pi over a SPI interface.

If you are in the UK you can contact me directly and we can chat.
(You still can if you are not in the UK but it's less likely to get
anywhere :-)

Phone number is on the website:

www.mkesc.co.uk

Site Timeline