Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Altera MAX10 image capture application
- Steve Gulick
January 19, 2016, 8:38 pm
rate this thread
Re: Altera MAX10 image capture application
capture application. We are using Altera's MAX10 FPGA and Arrow's
BeMicro MAX10 development board. The image sensor is the MT9V034. It
will transfer captured images to a Raspberry Pi over a SPI interface.
If you are in the UK you can contact me directly and we can chat.
(You still can if you are not in the UK but it's less likely to get
Phone number is on the website:
- » What is the name of the circuit structure that generates a state machine's jumping si...
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Arduino Due - brak automatycznego kasowania
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics (Polish)