[Altera] lpm_decode works great, but where is lpm_encode ???

Hi, I'm working on project of digital encoder '1 from 16' to natural binary code on LPM elements. I'm able to do it in VHDL, AHDL, on gates, 74148 etc. but I didn't find function like lpm_encode in MAX+plus II 10.1, or any other parameterized function from LPM library, that will allow me to do my encoder. There is a lpm_decode function only. Is there any solution?

Thanks for any advice Best regards

Reply to
GieTeGie