Altera FPGA and data from matlab workspace.

Hey,

I need to send some data to the Altera Stratix II FPGA board from the matlab workspace and then do some FFT, FIR process on that and then return the data from the FPGA back into the matlab workspace. How do I do that? Kindly let me know if there is some tutorial which is Altera specific on this which can tell me how to do it step by step.

Thanks and Regards, Jayaram

Reply to
natarajan.jayaram

What is your board?? What are your bandwidth need? Personally I used a RS232 it is easy to implement on both FPGA and matlab but it's slow so I use it only for debugging.

Reply to
kclo4

I am using EP2S180F1020C4 Stratix II. I do not need very high speed as such. Could you please highlight me on something about your implementation. A tutorial would be really helpful.

Thanks Jayaram

Reply to
Jay