Altera Cyclone II EP2C20F484C6N

I have 240 extra pieces of the Altera EP2C20F484C6N and we will not be able to use. Parts are new in original factory sealed packaging. Please let me know if you can use. I should be able to supply below factory direct pricing. Please let me know if you are interested in any quantity at all.

Regards, Jon E. Hansen (949)864-7745

Reply to
jon

I also have 34 pieces of the Stratix II GX, the part number is EP2SGX90FF1508C3N. Please call me if you are using these.

Best Regards, Jon E. Hansen (949)864-7745

Reply to
jon