Altera Cyclone II die revision?

from the Cyclone II errata sheet: The die revision is identified by the alphanumeric character (Z) before the fab code (first two alphanumeric characters) in the date code printed on the top side of the device. A X?Z ## #### ^ Die Revision

my EP2C20F484C8N is labeld with (looks a little bit different :-( ): K CAA9T0619A is the die Revision A???? I need this to know, because I use dual clock FIFOs. (Do I need the workaround of the "M4K block write operations may fail ..."-error in the Revision A?)

Thanks, Manfred

Reply to
Manfred Balik

Hi Manfred,

These package markings indicate rev A silicon.

Hope this helps, Subroto Datta

Reply to
Subroto Datta