ALTERA Automotive Graphics Controller Reference Design--drivers

OK. I know this is borderline for this group, but seems the best place I can think of for asking right now.

I am very interested in utilizing the Automotive Graphics Controller ref design that Altera has posted on their website with a NIOS II core running uCLinux.

The drivers that were posted seemed to be 'raw' NIOS code. Are there any Linux Framebuffer drivers available for this device?

Are there any plans or on-going projects that are porting drivers over for this device?

Thanks for any insight.

Keith

Reply to
Keith Williams