after the synthesis total logic elements are equal zero

Hi! I'm trying to synthecize a pic VHDL core on Altera Quartus II web edition, but when I make changes on the ROM.vhdl(It's using Case-When clauses), the compiler reports: ; Total logic elements ; 0 ; ; Total pins ; 20 ; ; Total memory bits ; 0 ; ; Total PLLs ; 0

if I don't change the rom program, it reports: ; Total logic elements ; 2,137 ; ; Total pins ; 20 ; ; Total memory bits ; 0 ; ; Total PLLs ; 0 ; .

Someone can tell me why this it happen?

Thank you, Andre, Student of science computer - Brazil

Reply to
Andre

snipped-for-privacy@uai.com.br (Andre) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com:

Do you have any output pins defined for your top level?

Reply to
Pratip Mukherjee