ADV: 2M Gate FPGA Protosystem (DIY - selfmade) for sale (0.99 starting no reserve)

there is 2M Gate FPGA board for sale 0.99$ starting price no reserve. the board can be seen directly there

I am just trying to sell off what I can (and what I do not need myself).

Antti PS I have been sitting in N.Y. on 2Ave at night selling old razors to buy bananas in the morning - my current situtation is'nt as bad yet, but with 3 kids in foreign country living from unemployment money is'nt fun either.

I hope the community does'nt mind this posting, just in case an extra smile for all :)

Reply to
Antti Lukats