ADC card selection for C6713

Hi all

I want to receive 70 MHz PM+BPSK modulated signal.

Video bandwidth:138 kHz Modulation index for PM: 1.2 radian Subcarrier frequency of BPSK:65536 Hz.

I have been using Matlab /Simulink and TMS320C6713 DSK.

  1. I need suitable ADC daughtercard for C6713 DSK.

  1. What is the sampling rate according to this spec.s? How can I calculate? I want to proof my calculation method.

  2. These spec.s are for "satellite telemetry receiver". And also, I want to design "telecommand transmitter" for various spec.s of them: wider bandwidth higer data rates etc.

Would you like to suggest me a set (DSK,ADC card, EVM...) which can be useful for all types of applications?

tnx

Reply to
murselonder