Accessing local GSR net of a Spartan-II

Hello Everyone, I am new to this newsgroup and also relatively new to FPGA design. I am working with a Spartan-II device and was wondering if the GSR net could be used to reset the DLL. I know that GSR is asserted when DONE goes high. Can I somehow have access to the GSR net and use it to also reset the DLL as DONE goes high. I have also looked at the STARTUP_SPARTAN2 primitive but dont think that I can use it. Just wondering if this can be done in HDL...Any ideas??? Thanks to all that reply. Rich

Reply to
richie singh