About Xilnet and LWIP library access on board ML310!

Hello

I want to use ethernet to transmit data from pc to ML310. I thin

I can use Xilnet or LWIP library to establish the sockets to receiv data. But on board ML310, the ethernet is not connected to OPB bu directly but through PCI bus. So when I choose Xilnet or LWI library,I cannot bind any instance to it. In this way, I canno generate library successfully and I cannot use these library for m ethernet. Does anyone have this experience and tell me how to figur it out

While on board ML300, it works because ML310 is connected directl

to the OPB bus

Much appreciates!!!! :

Reply to
more