about the ftp.altera.com

=_NextPart_000_000A_01C61577.17BD6EE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="gb2312" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi, dears: You know altera put many documents and install files on their ftp = station, ftp.altera.com

but can some one tell me the hidden directories of the this site? for I = can not see any files in this station.

Tks

Reply to
Sophie Liu

ftp://ftp.altera.com/outgoing/release/

Here is the one where you can find the software.

Guido

Reply to
Guido

Yes! almost all the altera's softwares but I think there must be more hidden directoris in the website. Do anyone know some? "Guido" ??????: snipped-for-privacy@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...