about digilent board

Hi, group,

I plan to buy digilent combo board DIO2 combo. Does anybody know if a download cable will be included in the package? also, do they provide the software like foundation or webpack?

I plan to implement some work of dsp, like FFT, FILTER. Hope this spartan II (200k gates) FPGA on this board helps. Has anybody tried that on digilent's board either?

Thanks!

Reply to
deadflower

On a sunny day (30 Nov 2003 18:54:40 -0800) it happened snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (deadflower) wrote in :

Yes parallel port

No

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Hello,

Yes, the cable is included. But you need dowload de webpack from xilinx's site.

I'm doing a OFDM in my D2-DIO2 combo, that have a IFFT.

I'm using the FFT from

because de FFT from Coregen don't work properly in Spartan-2.

Reply to
Tonny

Hi, I am also trying to use a digilent board together with the coregen fft. You are saying the fft does not work. can you elaborate? Would you be willing to share your code with me so that I have an example of a working implementation?

Thank you very much for your time,

Jan Beck

T> Hello,

provide