About DDR SDRAM

Hi everyone! I'm working with DDR SDRAM but I don't know how to choose row address and column address. Can you help me, please?

Reply to
Gordon Freeman

Google 'datasheet'

Reply to
Icky Thwacket

The Micron website has good datasheets and some application notes for all the SDRAMS. Here's a place to start:

This newsgroup has had many discussions about SDRAMs, both single and double data rate. The basic operation of SDRAMs are the same (active, precharge, read, write, refresh) whether they are single or double data rate, DDR or DDR2. A good tutorial on any of the families would probably answer many of your questions.

--
Joe Samson
Pixel Velocity

I'm only familiar with SDRAM, DDR should be somewhat similar wrt/ the commands you must issue (PRECHARGE, ACTIVATE, etc.)

To get started on the basics:

Some technical notes worth reading:

An interesting article from Ars Technica:

Hope that helps

Reply to
Chris

Reply to